This event has some wonderfully unique perks that make this event different and makes you truly feel like a running DIVA:
• Pink tutus for all participants
• AMAZING finisher medals for both half marathon & 5K finishers
• Bubbly at the finish line
• Women's fit tech t-shirts
• Boa & tiara station along the course
• Health & Fitness Boutique prior to race day
• Virtual Goody Bags full of discounts and special offers
• Drawstring Diva Backpacks
• 3 hour 30 minute time limit for the half marathon; 1 hour time limit for the 5K
• USAT&F certified half marathon course
• Awards 3-deep in All Age Divisions
• ChronoTrack Timing System
down for Event Results, News, Videos, Reviews,
and more. If you can't find
what you're looking for, please visit the
event's web site
Once you have put in your mileage and properly trained, hopefully you will be ready to turn in that PR on race day (or be a first time finisher). Here are some tips that should help you on race day.
continue reading ... more Running tips
Experienced as heel pain when you take your first steps after getting out of bed or after sitting for a long period of time, plantar fasciitis is a running injury most frequently caused by an abnormal motion of the foot or too-tight calf muscles.
continue reading ... more Running injury tips
How to Avoid The Porta Potty During a Race
We've all seen it and most of us have done it ... 30 minutes (or less) into a race athletes are already looking for a port potty. The good news is that it doesn't have to be that way. The secret is a proper hydration plan before the gun goes off, and here's how you do it.
continue reading ... more Running nutrition tips