This training program is for all fitness levels
1. Learn how to train for cycling, running and swimming
2. Learn how to effectively transition to each event
3. Learn training and nutrition tips from a USA Triathlon Certified Coach
4. Receive 6 week training program for cycling, running, and swimming
5. Participate in the indoor Harper Student Center MUSCMAN Triathlon Sprint Event
6. Prepare for the upcoming Charleston Sprint Series
Below is a partial list of some of
the upcoming events in the South East region of the United States. To find
additional events or publish new events use the links below
When to Use Energy Gels and Hydration Drinks and Can They Be Used Together?
All athletes need three things: hydration, energy and electrolyte replacement. To perform at your best you want to get the proper amounts of each in perfect balance. The good news is that we make it easy to do using either e-Gel or e-Fuel.
continue reading ... more triathlon tips and tricks
How to Avoid The Porta Potty During a Race
We've all seen it and most of us have done it ... 30 minutes (or less) into a race athletes are already looking for a port potty. The good news is that it doesn't have to be that way. The secret is a proper hydration plan before the gun goes off, and here's how you do it.
continue reading ... more triathlon nutrition tips